Tuesday, August 11, 2015

thai surprise

I have been let down by a lot of Thai places recently and I really love Thai food. We've been trying to find a good place within walking distance of our house in FoPo. Tonight, our hunt led us to Thai BBQ. This place has been around for a while. I don't think it was here when I lived next to Creston Park 13 (!) years ago but I know I've driven by it for some time now, ignoring it only because it's right on Powell. Well, neither of us felt like driving or biking today and it was too damn hot to cook so we gave it a shot and it's a good thing we did.

The decor inside is charming and they even have a side patio so we may bring Ava one day. The staff was friendly and they have wine and beer. However, the real selling point is the food. Between us, we had the salad rolls, the Pad Woon Sen, and the Garlic Pepper stir fry; all of which were wonderful! And they deliver! This was a big win for us. I'm so grateful for this blog which prompts me to try new places.

No comments: