Monday, February 2, 2015

$581

For the first time ever, I owe the damn gov't money for taxes. I feel like I'm being punished. If it's correct, I most likely received more money than I should have (despite the fact that I worked for it) so I shouldn't complain but I count on this money. I knew it wasn't going to be a lot but I at least thought that it would pay for my gym membership.

I used two different tax programs from the IRS's website and came up with the same number. Usually, I used a pay program but I decided it would be easy this year so I could do it on my own and the programs were pretty helpful except both of them came up with the same result: $581 owed. I thought I had to have screwed something up so Andrew did them for me on a 1040EZ form and came up with the same number.

Damn!

No comments: