Saturday, February 21, 2015

the sock dreams solution

I have to remind myself that Dean was significantly more destructive when he was Ava's age. The car used to be a safe haven for her but something got her worked up today while we were at brunch and she tore a hole in the vinyl on the back of the passenger seat.

I was pissed for a bit and then I got over it. I was planning on going to Sock Dreams anyway to spend the birthday cash my parents sent so I used the opportunity to get a sticker to patch the hole. It works. And I feel a lot better after buying a whole new sock regime.

What else?
Marc and Charlie had us over for a post-bday dinner which was wonderful. We also played a dice game called "10,000." At first, it seemed like absurd math but once we got the hang of it, it was great. And I won.

No comments: