Friday, February 20, 2015

welcome home

When I interviewed for my current job, I told the interviewers that one thing I liked about the idea of working here instead of at Goodwill was I was going to be able to meet the people I serve as a whole. Often, I would think that I had an idea of who the person was based upon how they presented themselves at work and then find out they were a completely different person in the home. Aren't we all?

I'm not a voyeur or anything but I like going into my customers' homes. I like seeing (if maybe just superficially) what they deal with everyday. Some of my customers' homes are gorgeous and the kind of place I would love to take a vacation at and others are scary if not slightly threatening. Today, I got to go to a new customer's home and it was the former.

What else?
Andrew and I went to see Big Eyes tonight. Meh.

No comments: