Sunday, February 5, 2012

bagby 2012

I love that a trip to Bagby Hot Springs during the SuperBowl has become an annual tradition for us. Justin, Ashes, Victory and I again went to visit Bagby. This year, Raven opted to not go but Jen went instead. We didn't get lost this year but we did still have to wait a while for a tub to open up so we went walking back to the car after soaking in the dark. It was almost a full moon and the sky was clear so the moonlight was strong through the trees. It was beautiful.

We soaked in a different tub this year. I liked the tub last year better but I was just grateful that we got a turn. And it's soaking in a hot springs hot tub in the middle of a forest with awesome friends in the middle of winter so I can't really complain. I will work next year to help ensure that this tradition continues.

Below are some more pictures:

What else?
A new and hopefully on-going part of the annual Bagby trip was stopping at Fearless Brewery in Estacada afterwards. They had $.75 beers (cream ales and porters) and great veggie burgers!

Also, before we got started, we all met for brunch at AND cafe. My food (a vegan pepperoni sandwich) was more normal this time and was pretty divine. I will come back just for that sandwich.

No comments: