Sunday, February 19, 2012

36

It's my birthday (weekend). It's been an awesome year for me and that's good because this birthday was mediocre. I had my eight hour class on my actual birthday which ended up bumming me out more than I thought it would. The next day was Andrew's birthday which I was more than happy to celebrate with him. I met some of his friends at a party that they were throwing for him and a friend visiting from out of town.

Tonight, I messaged Justin to see if he wanted to go to Zach's. Justin was with Jennifer and Justin also texted Sophia who was with Jesse and she texted Xbox so we all met at Zach's Shack which was delightful and then Gulya happened to walk in. What a nice easy gathering of folk! Sophia, Xbox and Jesse later sang my happy birthday as we split my minicake. It was a charming way to end a quiet birthday weekend

No comments: