Tuesday, February 14, 2012

funny valentine

Last year, I was a hater. Today, I was a double-dater.

After spending four days with Andrew, I was pretty sure that I would just take it easy tonight. However, I got caught up in the spirit of this dumb day and ended up asking him if he wanted to go out for drinks again. Ashes and Victory also joined us at Crush so it was my first double date with my friends. It was a very pleasant evening and it warmed my heart to the day just slightly. I like that we didn't make a big production of it. There were no flowers or chocolates involved. It was just a simple dinner and drinks with friends.

What else?
Fixing the shredder at work isn't in my job description but I realized that nobody else is going to do it anymore so I fixed it today out of boredom. Also, the clients use the shredder for work and if they have more work, we have less issues.

Also, Ashes and Victory got KittenHead back. The kitten that they fostered this last fall was in jeopardy again so they officially adopted it (in cat form this time instead of kitten. It does not like Dean but it will get better with each of Dean's visits.

No comments: