Friday, February 24, 2012

keep this party going

I don't love attention focused on me but I do love free drinks. Earlier this week, I contemplated calling for a post-birthday happy hour with my work people and then having another one tonight. However, I thought that would be a bit greedy so I just invited my one good work friend along to happy hour tonight. Twelve or so people joined me at Produce Row for happy hour and then others joined at Hungry Tiger Too for dinner and the worst service ever (I'm really trying to give that place the benefit of a doubt but they take one step forwards and three leaps back). I got to meet Caroline's Cicely who is delightful. Afterwards, we went to karaoke and Cicely sang "There are Worse Things I Could Do" after I told her it was one of my fav Grease songs. Ashes got everyone in the bar to sing me happy birthday and I got to see Victory sing karaoke in a bar for the first time. It was a great night.

No comments: