Saturday, February 25, 2012

battle preparations

Years ago, Sophia talked about the movie Battle Royale enough to where I had to see it. I thought it was good but not anything that spectacular. Tonight, I realized that it's a movie you have to see with other people. I hear that they are basically making an American version called Hunger Games, except the previews don't look nearly as campy. This movie is weird but you really pick up on the humor the second time around, especially with an appreciative audience.

Andrew, Sophia, Xbox and I went to the movie tonight on our first double date as a household. First we went to Zien Hong where I had the fried and peppered eggplant which was absolutely wonderful. Andrew and I also accused each other of being afraid of PDA so we were more daring tonight to prove that each wasn't the person who was afraid of it. It made for a great night. ;)

No comments: