Thursday, May 19, 2011

trading amanda

Today's new thing was simple and fun and I need to do it more often.  My co-worker and I were talking about the musical artists that we're into right now.  I told her about Amanda Palmer and she told me that she's into Animal Prufrock (formerly of Bitch and Animal).  We swapped IPhones so we could listen to each other's ITunes.  I'm going to bring her 'Who Killed Amanda Palmer' on a flash drive tomorrow and she's going to bring me Animal's record.  I love not only working with someone who has such similar tastes in music but also getting a sample of her musical library so easily.

What else?
I had my fourth (I think) date with Andrew.  Things are nice and easy without any pressures.  I can dig this.

Happy birthday, Dad.  It'd difficult to think of my Dad as being old as the calendar says he is.  He still seems much more youthful.  Hopefully those good genes will see me to a relatively healthy older age.

No comments: