Saturday, May 14, 2011

following the game

In Oregon, people tend to identify either as a Beaver or a Duck due to the silly civil rivalry between the schools.  I'm a Timber.  I actually really like watching these games.  Tonight, we played our rival, Seattle.  Because it was a big rivalry game, the Bagdad Theater was showing it for free.  Justin, Ashes, Victory, Atomic and I went there, got good seats and enjoyed our tie.  I wish it had been a victory because one of the guys from the place that was putting it on said we would march in the streets if they won.  Maybe we can do that when we defeat them on our home turf later this summer.

What else?
Muffin HQ is starting to feel more like home.  Today, I hung up my pictures and artwork.  I made some exact measurements and got all DaVinci Code precise about it.  I'm not moved in yet but I'm one step closer. 

No comments: