Sunday, May 8, 2011

eternal spring

Sophia, Jennifer and I painted the living room green today.  When we painted my office, we went from white to a light brown. My room went from one bright color to another and the bathroom doesn't have a lot of light to it so this room is the one that really counted.  Plus, the living room is where we will most likely spend most of our waking hours in the house.  It also gets the most light so making it's white a bright spring green was a drastic change.  I loved it but I think that Sophia's in shock about it.  Of course, she's lived in the house for around 6 years with the walls just being white so I can imagine it's jarring.  I think and hope she'll be happy with it eventually though.

I also took Dean to the house for a while before we started painting so he could get an idea of what we're doing there. He seemed fascinated by it all but eventually settled down on my bed for a nap.  I think he'll be happy with the move too.

What else?
Sophia, Jesse and I went to Apizza Scholls afterwards and I had a new kind of pizza.  We had the New York White Pie for the 1st time along with the our standard Tartufo Bianca with mushrooms.  The White was good but I love the Tartufo.

No comments: