Friday, May 20, 2011

casey neil and the lawn monster

Today I saw Casey Neil for the first time at the Secret Society for the first time.  I've been so preoccupied with school and work and moving lately that I really haven't had so many good, relaxing moments with friends.  Therefore, I made myself getaway from it all and go to a show with Ashes and Victory for the evening.  Seeing more live music is definitely a goal of mine for this summer.  Casey is normally a musician that performs at the Country Fair.  I don't know why I haven't gone to one of his shows there but I don't think he's going to make it this year (from the tour info that he gave tonight) so I'm glad I got to see him today.

What else?
I tackled our lawnbeast today.  It was a hideous battle that I fought valiantly but to no avail.  I wasn't able to win the battle but I beat the beast back around to the back of the house.  Tomorrow, we will face off again, after the weed eater battery recharges.  After that, I will conclude my war on the yard and turn over the mower to Ashes to carry on the good fight.

No comments: