Tuesday, January 20, 2009

guitar hero


I originally started going to Crush on Tuesdays because a co-worker of mine, DJ Sappho, spun during happy hour right after work. Then I started going for the atmosphere after she left and another DJ took over. Soon after, I began making it there just for That's So Gay trivia. Now I found out that they have live performances there. Nice!

I love acoustic guitars. I have never tried to actually play one but I love listening to others when they're good. I think it's sexy. Tonight, there was an live act at Crush, a guy covering songs in acoustic form. I would have liked to hear some original work but I listened to him anyway for a bit but not long because we were in the middle of trivia. I think I'll pay attention to Crush's upcoming performances and try to make it there then.

No comments: