Wednesday, October 22, 2008

my new favorite 'fat kitty'


I love the guy in the pic above but I've fallen for a new Fat Kitty because it has falafels! I have been eyeing the Fat Kitty Falafel stand for years now and I just visited it for the first time today and I only regret it because I know I will be going there a LOT now.

I could probably eat falafels every other day. I absolutely love them and this place serves up a great falafel, even if it is $5. But what I'm going to go back for is the guy there. He is probably the coolest person I will meet this season. He's an older, heavy set guy with raspy voice who really really wanted to talk and had a lot to say. He opens with his opinion on people thinking Palin is a breath of fresh air. Then he starts talking about Chem-trails and Karl Rove's blackmail list. This guy was fucking awesome. My original intention was to grab the falafel and go but I ended up hanging out for a bit longer but i
t was obvious that the dude really likes talking to people and doesn't have nearly enough people coming by. Well, I'll be fixing that!

No comments: