Thursday, May 31, 2012

my reward system

I made a deal with myself a while ago. I promised myself that I would not see The Avengers until I finished my final paper. The paper's not due until next week but the last showing for The Avengers at any local independent theater was tonight so I was pressed to get it done before today. I pretty much finished it on Tuesday and did the final touches yesterday quick before going to class. I turned it in and now I was free to enjoy my movie!

Before the film, I went to Sock Dreams as an additional reward and then to Stickers, pictured above, for some food and drink. The movie was pretty much everything I was expecting and more. Not only was it the ultimate superhero movie but it was written and directed by Joss Whedon who can do no wrong in my book!

No comments: