Sunday, May 6, 2012

hiking behind falls


 

 
We've all needed a break after this past week and I've been itching to get to Silver Falls for a while now. It's unlike any other place in that you get to walk behind so many waterfalls. Ashes, Victory, Andrew and I went out there today. I've only been around the falls one other time with my parents years ago but I got to see more of the park today. The nice thing is that there's still so much more to see so I get to come back sometime down the road and explore even more.

What else?
On Friday 5/4, my new thing was taking a client to the Cinco De Mayo celebration on the waterfront. It would have been better if it hadn't rained the whole time we were there but we got the chance to look around and see the dancers for a quick moment.

No comments: