Friday, May 25, 2012

fireworks: man vs nature

The Rose Fest fireworks show happened tonight. Andrew and I went down there with Victory and Ashes. It was Andrew's first time going to see them. We went really close to the water's edge and watched them without many other people around. I think a lot of people were scared off because there was a thunderstorm just a few hours earlier. Those are so rare here that I bet a lot of people just stayed indoors. It was my first thunderstorm in Muffin HQ. I hope we get more of them this year!

What else?
On Wednesday 5/23, we finished our accreditation process. I remember last time we were accredited, I was thrilled with the results. This year, I couldn't have really cared less. I don't think that it's a true survey or that we had to answer for much.

On Thursday, 5/24, Andrew and I went to the Caldera Pub House where I had the Tabor Salad for the first time! Sooooo good.


No comments: