Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3D for free

Dominic asked me today if I was still in love jail. For those of you that don't know, love jail is when your relationship isolates you from your friends. If anything, I've been in a love jail with Dean for the past 10 years. I don't think that Andrew and I are at this point, nor will we get there. He's pretty social and likes my friends. However, I have been less than social with some of my friends lately due to time constraints so I decided to set aside some Dom time today and go to Men in Black 3D with him today since he had free screener passes. All it cost me was time and that I got to spend with Dom and it was even a 3D movie. That's like $13 or so. Sweet!

I couldn't get a picture of it all though. They told us to put our cameras and cell-phones in the car. They checked bags and even waved metal detectors at us. So, since I don't have a picture of the movie, here's a random shot to Sir Elton John, performing Pinball Wizard.
What else?
We're having our CARF accreditation at work. This is the second time I've been through this in this position and the fourth time I've been through it with the company so I'm not really all that nervous or concerned. On Monday 5/21, I went with the surveyor and a district manager to my stores and stopped at a sushi place (which was new to me) on the way. Today, we went to two other stores and stopped at Sweet Betty's in Gresham. It was a surprisingly awesome place. I'd love to go back there...but it's in Gresham.

No comments: