Friday, August 1, 2008

my life as a marked man

I knew this day would come.

I 've been mostly concerned with getting my first ink job ready this week, which most of my new things have revolved around. Over last weekend, I drew out the design and contacted my tattoo artist, Kim at Primitive Urge. On Tuesday, I went to her for a consultation on Tuesday, prepped my arm on Wednesday and then got tattooed on Thursday. Today my new thing was caring for it. Everyone has different ideas. However, my tattoo artist's instruction mirror most of the instructions I found on-line.

Yes, it hurt but it wasn't unbearable by any means. The underside of my arm hurt the most. I only felt faint at one part when I noticed that my friend's words were coming out of his mouth a bit delayed. It was close to three hours of needles poking into my arm. However, I made it through it. And I want another one.


I don't want to post it's significance to me on-line. I'll tell you about it if you ask me in person but it is a personal thing, not a blogging thing.

No comments: