Wednesday, September 9, 2015

too comfortable

I've stopped making excuses as to why Ava is at the office. It's Wednesday, that's why. And I am very fortunate that I have some awesome work-mates who not only tolerate her but also will seek her out and will also forgive her for any indiscretions. Today, she went into a co-worker's office while we were walking down the hall. She greets her all the time so I didn't think anything about it until I went in to check on her and saw she was alone in the office and had just eaten something. It turns out that she ate the remains of a bagel. I felt bad and apologized profusely but my co-worker just laughed it off because she's a dog-person too and an awesome person at that.

Still, as evidence above, that didn't stop Ava from begging. Andrew and I met for lunch at Pho Gia where I sat outside for the first time and had their spring rolls.

What else?
Andrew and I also tried La Bamba on Powell. I am so happy that I am adventurous because this is another place that I've dismissed but they have a vegetarian menu and it's not just meat dishes minus the meat. There are some flavorful dishes here and a well-stocked bar. I will definitely be back.
Yesterday my new thing was meeting two new dogs on our evening walk. Both were smaller than Ava and lil balls of energy. She does so well with little dogs!

No comments: