Saturday, April 4, 2015

local agricola


A couple of days ago when I was walking Ava , I saw that the car had hit the local gaming store, red castle . Fortunately nobody was hurt but they did have to close for two days . For small business two days out of business and damages is gonna hurt.

 I was thinking of buying Agricola online since it would be cheaper than buying in the store but I decided to support the local business instead and pay a little more money. So my new thing today was playing Agricola with Andrew in a two player game . 

What else?
We also went to the Alameda Cafe for my 1st time to get a drink before going to see the movie Kumiko the Treasure Hunter which was just delightful.

 Also on Thursday, I finished the book the Jinni and the Golem. I liked it even though it's not my usual brand of lighthearted fantasy. It was closer to historical fiction. Now I'm reading the book 100 Miles Sideways by Andrew Smith on my Kindle fire . I have to confess something: since I've gotten my Kindle , all I've use it for is to check the Internet and since I stopped being able to watch TV on my computer, I've taken up playing video games on my Kindle. It feels good to actually be using it for a book which was my original intention for wanting it.

No comments: