Saturday, April 11, 2015

bossy mcbosserson

Today, I took Ava to the Dove Lewis Blood Donor reception. She did good for the most part but started to throw a fit when I kept taking pictures. Sigh, I feel like we're raising a teenager sometimes. The reception was nice tho. We got free drink tickets and lots of swag. All it cost was a pint of Ava's blood. :)

What else?
We went to Montage for brunch. It was my 1st time there but I'll definitely go back. I love the New Orleans decor. That's where I want to go on our next vacation.

In preparation for our upcoming Mexican vacation, we went to Next Adventures' Paddle store to look for snorkel gear. They had some used items but we found good masks at Andy & Bax. I'm so excited to go but nervous about leaving Ava. She can be demanding but she's a sweetie most of the time.

No comments: