Sunday, September 2, 2012

muddling aroung

 Three day weekends are the best because they allow for days like this. Looking at my blog, it's easy to discern my weekend schedule wherein my time is divided somewhat evenly between Dean, Andrew and my housework. I did housework today but then I set aside the second half of the day to doing nothing but hanging out with friends I don't hang out with often enough.

Justin, Jen (Miss Ample Snacks), and I got mojito fixing and snacks and made mojitos in the park. It was a nice chill time. Bastard, Jesse, Gail and Beth joined us later. It makes me wish that all weekends were three days long (or that I was unemployed).

What else?
I tackled the bathroom hard today. As I said on my twitter, It's me vs the bathroom today. May the odds be ever in my favor. #TheCleaningGames

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Frida kitty! Yes, that was a good day. I forgot about Ms. Ample Snacks until now. Thanks for the reminder :)