Tuesday, September 13, 2011

under the influence

Andrew and I have been seeing each other since April. While we only usually see each other every other week, it is still a type of relationship, although I hesitate to use that word. However, I guess I could view it from the stance that I would even have a relationship with the bar guy who likes my book (World War Z) at Zach's Shack or with the lady who works at the coffee cart down the way from my work. Still, this relationship that we have, whatever that may be, has had an influence on me.

I'm constantly giving his media recommendations a try and this weekend, I bought some latex pillows because I really like the ones he bought in the spring. These pillows have been awesome too, giving me two solid nights worth of rest over the last two days. This morning, I tried the beverage pictured above from his recommendation. It looks like a Session beer bottle but it's cold coffee. Normally, I hate cold coffee but this stuff is really really good. And tonight, because he was talking about it, I ordered a 'Death in the Afternoon' at Vintage (with Jennifer and Sophia) which was pretty damn awesome too.

So, I don't really know where this is going. We talked about camping last month but last week he told me he was going camping in early October. Maybe I should invest a little more in this...whatever it is.

No comments: