Tuesday, September 6, 2011

drinking buddies

I have been drinking way too much lately. I'll drink casually with friends on occasion but it seems like there's been a lot of occasions lately. Several years ago, a friend was prepping several of us for a protest and challenged us to stop drinking for a month in order to be physically ready for it. I can't remember what protest it was or if physical readiness was even necessary but I do remember that the not-drinking part felt great and was relatively easy if those in your immediate surroundings were doing the same thing. Maybe it's time for that again.

Anyhow, tonight's new thing was drinking some new bourbon at Romtom's and having two new slices at Sizzle Pie. Also, I hung out socially with Aleesha which I haven't done outside of the country fair before.

No comments: