Saturday, January 9, 2016

family soup

I love Ava and I love having a dog in general but when the weather doesn't get above 18 degrees, it's nice to not have to go outside to walk a dog. I went for a quick walk this morning and swore that I wasn't going outside again for the day.

The weather was great for hanging out inside with the family, playing more games, and making soup. My mom had me make my West African peanut soup yesterday and today, she relied on me to make my vegetable soup too. I love being able to cook for the whole family and it was extra special this time because my brother, my mom, and I all chopped veggies together for the soup (while my dad entertained the baby and my sister-in-law took toddler duty). I love cooking with family and they loved the soup so it was a win-win!

No comments: