Monday, November 23, 2015

we need this laziness

At any point in my job, things could go to shit so I really have to appreciate days like today where it's easy going. After helping my customer go through crisis last week, I am perfectly happy just to go through with the same-old same-old. 

While we were walking around Tabor Saturday, high on pot cookies, Andrew was telling me about how my work stress is on a different, more personal level which he appreciates (but I think is glad he doesn't have in his job). It's nice to hear because (while maintaining confidentialities) I vent a lot about my stresses at work. Today tho, I didn't have a thing to talk about work-wise and that's a good thing. My new thing today was talking to a new VR counselor which isn't exciting but I'll take it. I'll take and enjoy it.

What else?
Yesterday, my new thing was sitting in a booth in a different part of O'Malley's bar. Again, that's just fine by me.

No comments: