Sunday, June 28, 2015

moulton falls hike

This weekend, Andrew went to his brother's in Reno to get me a new used car. My Geo Metro is about to break down. The transmission is failing and the brakes don't inspire confidence so it was time for a new car. His brother coincidentally asked him a few weeks ago if he wanted the Pontiac Bonneville that he was getting rid of and he initially turned it down but then asked me. I said sure, why not, and he flew down there this weekend to drive it back for me.

I had just filled the Geo up with gas tho so I had a full tank to use up before donating the car to the Oregon Humane Society so Ava and I took a road trip. We went on the Moulton Falls Hike. It was a quick hike, maybe 5 miles in and out but Ava got to run free for the most part and we made it to a great spot on the river for her to wade through the water. I want to go back sometime with Andrew and just hang out there for an afternoon.

No comments: