Wednesday, May 13, 2015

to wal-mart for work

I loathe Wal-Mart. Our new house is within a 5 minute bike ride to Wal-Mart and today was the second time I have been there. I don't have a good excuse for the first time other than JoAnn's Fabrics on 82nd sucks and told me (incorrectly) that I could find the crafty thing I was looking for at Wal-Mart, instead of at the craft store where it should have been. However, today I had a good excuse. My office-mate is out on maternity leave and I had to meet a client of hers and that client chose to meet at the Subway in Wal-Mart. I didn't even know that Wal-Marts had Subways. Fortunately, the meeting was quick and I didn't have to be there that long.

What else?
I had two drinks coming to me; one was due to getting a 10,9,8 run in Battle Line right off the bat, and the other was due to skunking Andrew in cribbage. I collected them at the Richmond Bar which was good and strong so I was a bit tipsy. I like it better as the Richmond Bar than I did as the Matchbox but it kind of gets lost in the total face-lift of Division which happened recently. If I lived closer to the Division renovation hotspot, I would easily have a new thing every day but I would also have less money...and probably a drinking problem.

No comments: