Thursday, March 26, 2015

compare & contrast



Almost eight years ago, Dean and I went to Zach's Shack for the first time. I walked him there from Long House which was a significant walk for him, stopping at two parks along the way. Today, I took Ava to Zach's as well, stopping at Clinton Park with her for the first time. It's a big open field where she got to run carefree....until she saw a basketball and attacked it. She loves her balls and is quite possessive of them. It definitely feels like spring. It was 72 degrees today. While taking Ava there, I walked down several streets that I haven't been down before, admiring their yards but I still believe that our yard is better.

For some reason, when I brought Dean to Zach's eight years ago, I bought him a hot dog and I didn't feel inclined to do that with Ava. Well, I guess we'll have to walk there again soon so she can get her dog.

No comments: