Saturday, July 4, 2015

phone sleuth

On our walk with Ava this morning, we found an iPhone 5. It had no charge so the find-my-phone feature wouldn't work so I took the phone home, charged it, saw the Instagram photo notifications that popped up, tagging the phone's owner in pics. I looked up the Instagram photographer on my phone, and discovered that the phone owner was a heavy metal dancer at the 'gluten-free strip club' so I went to the tattoo shop next door where the photographer's husband worked and dropped the phone off with him since DV8 wasn't opened yet. I felt like an amateur Veronica Mars.

PS I hate this holiday. Our animals are terrified & I'm afraid that an overly-patriotic neighbor is going to burn our house down.

What else?
Ever since I've figured out how to get comics onto my Kindle, I've been reading mostly comics and graphic novels. Earlier this week, I finished the DC Comics' series Flashpoint which was pretty good although I didn't care for the ending. Today, I finished the Sculptor by Scott McCloud which was just beautiful. 

No comments: